Click the links below to visit the portfolio section that interests you:
(Writing and course samples are available by request where no public links are available.)
Popular Guest Posts
Popular Guest Posts on Online Marketing, Writing, and Creativity
Guest posts on marketing, online business, writing, creativity, and creative entrepreneurship by Leanne Regalla from WritingThatResonates.com
Affiliate marketing is one of the easiest ways to make money online. This comprehensive 9,418-word guide tells you everything you need to know in one place.
Struggling to grow your blog? Maybe you don't truly understand your readers. Here's how to discover exactly what makes them tick.
Struggling to write a smart About page? Learn the 5-step process for crafting a creative About page that helps attract the right customers to your business.
Putting yourself on the line publicly with an idea you've hatched or art you've created is one of the toughest things you'll ever do. Here is a powerful but simple process that will build your confidence quickly.
If you're an artist, chances are you struggle with marketing your work in the world. Here's a few ideas (99) on how to do it ...
Are you an artist, performer or writer struggling to work out how to promote yourself online? Steal some ideas from these people who've already cracked it. Winner of SmartBlogger Best of 2014 Award.
Or maybe the nature of your business is already event-based. Perhaps you’re a writer or designer with an upcoming launch. You could be a musician who makes the majority of your income from live gigs, or a theater company who does several shows a year. Maybe you enter your films into festivals or display your photography in gallery shows.
Maybe you never finished writing your book because you just knew you couldn’t pay the bills with it. Or you set aside playing that instrument when it came time to start really making a living. You think you could have gone farther with your photography, but you know that you’d just end up investing way more money on the equipment than you’d ever make from it.
When you look back on it, you didn’t know how you’d pull through or even if it was possible. Maybe you were hit with unexpected expenses, equipment failure, or the departure of a key employee. Maybe you lost a couple big clients all in one month. Or maybe something in your family or personal situation changed.
You can become a successful writer - even if your friends and family don't support you. Read on to know how.
Interviewing a popular influencer instantly boosts your credibility as a blogger. But it's scary as hell. Unless... you read this first.
(Case study samples are available by request where no public links are available.)
Courses on Blogging/Online Business
These are courses I co-authored for the Serious Bloggers Only membership site (SBO course samples are available upon request. Each course is approx. 8000+ words or 25-35 pages plus PDF and video resources.)
- The Egobait Handbook – A Nifty Trick for Gathering the Attention of Authorities in Your Space
- Getting Paid – How to Choose a Payment Solution to Sell the Stuff on Your Blog
- The Motivation Manifesto – Why Finding Time for Your Blog is Such a Struggle (and How to Become a Lean, Mean, Blogging Machine)
- Social Espionage – How to Use Social Media to Network with Your Influencers, Spy on Your Competitors, and Skyrocket the Popularity of Your Posts
- Credibility Kickstarter – How Writing a Kindle Book Can Give You the Mainstream Credibility You Desperately Need
- The Foolproof Formula for Attention Grabbing Headlines – How to Hook Your Readers and Reel Them In to Your Post
- How to Create an Irresistible Opt-in Page – Get People Pounding Down Your Door to Join Your Email List
- Viral Infographics – How to Outline and Commission an Infographic That Goes Viral (Even if You Don’t Have a Single Artistic Bone in Your Body)
- How to Build Your Funnel No Matter Where You’re Starting – Three Real-Life Student Case Studies
- The Product Pricing Formula – Eliminate the Stress and Know Exactly What to Charge
- Make Mouthwatering Offers – How to Guarantee Your Readers Will Gobble Up Everything You Create
- Build Your Online Home – The Perfect, Pain-Free Setup for Your WordPress Blog
- Finding and Creating Impressive Images – Your Guide to Engaging Visual Content for Your Blog
- Simple Surveys – Take the Risk Out of Creating Products and Services for Your Audience
- The Interview Technique – How to Interview Influencers to Grow Your Authority and Credibility
Courses and E-Learning – Supply Chain
Demand Forecasting, SIOP (S&OP), and Supply Chain
Lead content and training program developer in Demand Forecasting for 26 plants.Sales force training and incentive administrator.
- Basics of Supply Chain
- Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning Overview (SIOP)
- Basics of Demand Forecasting for Supply Chain Professionals
- Intro to Database Management and Data Cleansing
- Rules-Based Statistical Forecast Modeling
- Forecast Accuracy Reporting and Continuous Improvement
- Performing Data Analysis and Forecast and System Issue Root Cause Analysis
- Interactive Training DVD for i2 Demand Planner Implementation Project
- Sales Reporting Systems and Salesperson Incentive Training
- Train the Trainer Course in Demand Forecasting
Speaking and Publications
“Six Experts Confide On Your Facebook Agony”. Published in the Smart Retailer, March/April 2014. (Featured in.)
“Why Manufacturers Are Also in the Content Business – And Your Best Strategies for Success,” Pittsburgh, PA and Horseheads, NY, Personal Development Meetings Presentations. 2014.
“The Evolution of Cutler-Hammer’s Forecasting Process: A Rules-Based System For Forecasting Erratic Demand.” Speaker – IBF (Institute of Business Forecasting) Supply Chain Forecasting Conference 2003.
“How Forecasting Needs Change After Software Implementation and How Companies Deal With Them.” Speaker – IBF Business Forecasting Best Practices Conference 2001.
“Challenges in the Post Forecasting Software/System Implementation Phase.” Published in the Journal of Business Forecasting, Winter 2001-02.